Exploring the Campo dei Fiori
Explore some of the most beautiful corners of the Campo dei Fiori. We will start our walk at Osteria Irma, walking to the Monte Tre Croci (1111m!), so called because there are three large white cement crosses. We will continue to the ‘scala nel cielo’, a staircase into the sky of the Campo dei Fiori, one of the most beautiful panoramic points in our province. A breathtaking view: on one side the sky, on the other the Sacro Monte and the entire Po Valley. Then we will walk on the summit of the Campo dei Fiori. The punta di Mezzo with its 1260m is the highest elevation of the Campo dei Fiori. Enjoy our walk, which will be approximately 7km long with 250m difference of height. Good shoes are needed!
• 9.15: Gathering for carpooling at parking Stadium Varese
• 9.20: Drive up to Campo dei Fiori, Osteria Irma (20min)
• 9.40: Coffee break at bar Irma
• 10.00: Walking around: Monte Tre Croci, Scala nel Cielo and Punto Mezzo
• 12.40: Drive down to parking
Contact: Ute Stips